This beautiful class project is a modern twist on traditional skills drawing many of its inspirations from historical designs of ages past. In this class, you will learn many skills and techniques culminating in a stunning wedding cake to take home for future reference.
1. Four different piped borders in the English over-piping style
2. Stacked, draped and graduated line work
3. Piped toothpick roses and leaves
4. Quick runout/flooded hearts
5. Working with moulded accents
6. Piped standing off Pieces
7. Piped ornate front panel off piece
8. Working on a bevelled base
9. Working with templates
10. Cake Mapping
Class will start at 10:00 am and end at 5:30 pm. Date of this class is July 27-28, 2019. This is a Saturday-Sunday Class. There will be a supply list given to each student when they sign up for the class. Nothing major except for piping tips which many of will already have. Lunch will also be included.
The covered dummies, bevel base and all the royal icing is incuded in the cost of the class.
If you are new to this type of piping, I do suggest you take the 1 day beginners class on Friday July 26th.
Please Note: Cancellation of a class must be two weeks before the class or there are no refunds or class changes. If you transfer from one date to another, there will be no refund. Only one move to a new date will be allowed.